The Brooks

The Brooks

The Brooks Family Motto

"We got us a family here"

-H.I. McDounough

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Our little Maximilian turned 6 months yesterday. I can't believe how the time has already passed. My dad commented the other day that he no longer looks like a baby but a little boy. He's so well mannered and I can already tell that he will be a happy and freindly person his whole life. We started feeding him solid foods awhile ago but his motor skills prohibited from enjoying a meal until three weeks ago. He will eat anything we give him, except for carrots, which aren't very tantalizing anyway. I think he weighs 20 lbs, but we won't find out until this coming Friday when we meet with Dr. Henricksen for the last time before his transfer to a clinic in Daybreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment