The Brooks

The Brooks

The Brooks Family Motto

"We got us a family here"

-H.I. McDounough

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Return of the XBOX

Jake finally got his XBOX back this week. When it wasn't working he tried to control his emotions, but deep down I knew his soul was in the depths of despair. Microsoft fixed it for free, because of a common defect. I've never been fond of having it in my house until recently. Jake downloaded a free trial for Netflix, and now I can watch Lost Season 3 without having to wait for it to be available at the library. Oh how I love summer, all the time wasted away on meaningless things like T.V. series and Guitar Hero! Even right now I can hear Michael Jackson's "Beat It" in the background as Jake's guitar keys go clickidy click.

No comments:

Post a Comment