The Brooks

The Brooks

The Brooks Family Motto

"We got us a family here"

-H.I. McDounough

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Some Pictures From the Holidays


Thanksgiving was at my sister Laura's house.

We went to the Christmas lights at temple square.

Max and me.



Jake made a little wrap for Dex and he wore it around the house. He thought it was funny.

My little niece Olivia.



Max helped Dex open his Christmas present.

A Volcano!


Grandma came after Christmas to bring them all their presents.





Max said he wanted to help with the dishes, next thing we knew he had stripped down and climbed into the sink.

We had lunch with the family.  Jason kept the kids busy.




Max got his own lounge chair for his birthday.  I love those PBK chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment