The Brooks

The Brooks

The Brooks Family Motto

"We got us a family here"

-H.I. McDounough

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

M is for Martin


Yesterday Max opened his book bag up after he got home from school and handed this to me.  He said, "I made this for you".  I looked at it and asked "who is Martin", thinking it was their class mascot or something.  He told me "It's Doctor King".  It made me chuckle.  I thought it was kind of odd and educational at the same time.  

Then Jake asked him what he knew about Dr. King.  He said "Dr. King said things need to be fair, and people should eat in restaurants."  It's funny what a 4 year old comprehends.  

1 comment:

  1. I agree that things should be fair. More importantly, though, I agree that people should eat in restaurants. A lot.

    ReplyDelete