The Brooks

The Brooks

The Brooks Family Motto

"We got us a family here"

-H.I. McDounough

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pulhapanzak Falls



So I'm a little behind in my Ensign reading. I found the February 2011 still wrapped in plastic behind the computer. I've been slowly reading it over the past week and found an article that made me so happy. Brother Olsen was a counselor in our old Bishopric when Jake and I were in the singles ward. During one FHE he had his son come to speak to us who is an author for the Ensign who also travels the world looking for cool stories from members. In this issue I saw his name as an author for an article entitled "Revelation pouring Down From Heaven". It was on a member from Honduras, from one of my Zones. The picture is of a young man standing in front of Pulhapanzak Falls in Honduras......I've Been There!!!! It's a beautiful waterfall that I went to when I as in La Zona Villanueva (the zone that I spent 6 months in with my compa who hated me). Anywho, the point of the story is that you have to get wet, or completely jump in the water to be truly converted. I love when little things come into my day that remind me of my time I spent there. I love this picture on the bottom cause you can see the rainbow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment