The Brooks

The Brooks

The Brooks Family Motto

"We got us a family here"

-H.I. McDounough

Blog Archive

Friday, September 24, 2010

Vegas! I forgot to post this forever ago.





Last weekend was really eventful. Max did a great job on the car ride down to Vegas. We were stuck in traffic so it took a little longer than usual to get there. The baby cried the past thirty minutes before we got to the strip, but I couldn't blame him. He was so excited to see everyone, and so were they to see him. We spent a lot of time eating out and eating out some more. man I'm totally not use to that anymore. We took the baby to the strip and hung out mostly at the Venetian and of course the mall! If Jake's not around I know it's my time to to shop without anyone asking me "when are we leaving?". Max got to go swimming with with Aunti WaWa and uncle Nathan. Also He and uncle Jason enjoyed watching new episodes of Jersey Shore. Jason let him play with my phone and max somehow dialed 911. That was fun explaining to them that the screaming child in the background wasn't injured or sick. Max did extremely well on the way home and was so excited to see Jake. We even left early on Sunday to get there.

This week has been totally crazy. I have three tests this week and one more this weekend. Yesterday Erinn and Patrick stopped by while they were in town and we went out to dinner. it was good to see them and little Mya. The two kids had fun together. At least Max did. I think Mya was ready to go so max would leave her alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment