The Brooks

The Brooks

The Brooks Family Motto

"We got us a family here"

-H.I. McDounough

Blog Archive

Monday, September 13, 2010

5K

Saturday I ran my first 5 K. I usually go running a couple of times a week, just to change up my work out routine, not because I love it. But I was determined to do some kind of marathon, even the shortest one out there. I got started about 5 minutes later than the rest of the runners, but that was nice cause i didn't want to run around anyone. The important part was that I finished without stopping. I don't think I've ever run that long in my life. Now I can check that off my list. Max has been growing like crazy. His hair is getting so long, I'm not sure if we should try to cut it just yet. his top teeth are starting to come in so he takes any chance he can get to bite on to something. This includes my toes and ankles. I have to keep them on the couch so he doesn't attack me.

No comments:

Post a Comment