The Brooks

The Brooks

The Brooks Family Motto

"We got us a family here"

-H.I. McDounough

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My hair is back.... and I forgot to tell about V-day....

Just as a little side note, my hair has recovered nicely from the little run in that I had with the Arab a few months ago. I am very glad of this fact!
Onto Valentines day...... that was an interesting time. We decided that we would do a group date with Chapan and his friend, Koon and Ashton, and Nate and Jamie. We were first going to go to the Bombay House, a suupposedly nice Indian restaraunt, and then go ice skating afterwords. Well, we get to the Bombay House and since they did not take reservations, we waited in a line for twenty minutes just to be put on the waiting list. From there, we spent another fifty minutes waiting for the table. And from there, it took another forty five minutes to get our mediocre over priced not so good food. The worst was I had to watch two homosexuals canoodling together in the booth across from us all...... But, after dinner got done, it was close to ten, so we all decided to bag ice skating and just watch a movie at our place. We get to our place, and we lost Nate, Jamie, Koon, and Ashton. Chapan and his friend then stayed for about an hour and the night was all done before 11:30. Kind of shocking. Both Rach and I had been talking, along with some other friends, about how it was so easy to stay out so late before we got married. I used to stay out or at least up til 3 or 4 in the morning. Got married and it suddenly got hard to even stay up until midnight. So, for all of our single friends to bail out before the married couple on V-day was just kinda odd. Good times, though, saved me the trouble of having to kick them out! Hahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment