The Brooks

The Brooks

The Brooks Family Motto

"We got us a family here"

-H.I. McDounough

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

That's A Spicy Meatball!!!

So for the first time sense before my mission I decided to make my Grandma's Pasta sauce and meatballs. When I told Jake I was daring such an excursion he was less than thrilled, pasta isn't as appealing for him as it is for me and my Italian roots. However, when I mentioned that meatballs were included he was thrilled.....meat is always a good choice. It took me four hours to get the consistency right and to remember all the ingredients, but with the help of my sister Julianna and my Mom, it all turned out well. Tomorrow will be our big spaghetti night with meatballs. I feel so proud of myself that I dare quote Martha Stewart in agreeing, "It's a good thing"!

1 comment: