The Brooks

The Brooks

The Brooks Family Motto

"We got us a family here"

-H.I. McDounough

Blog Archive

Sunday, April 20, 2014

What is Easter?

Someone in my Relief Society class mentioned that the Church put out a video on Christ and it appears on the YouTube home page.  It's a beautiful video and I encourage all to watch it.



Today my children got candy, Legos, and a nice dinner.
But sometimes I forget to teach them how important these special holidays are, and what they truly are about.  I want them to know Because of him, Jesus Christ, we can overcome so much.  The despair I have felt in in my life has been taken away and my burdens made lighter when I have sought after his help and guidance.  Before I was married, I felt alone a lot in my life.  Many times I felt lost and didn't know what I should be doing.  As a true Shepard he has guided me and continues to do so.  For his atonement I am forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment