The Brooks

The Brooks

The Brooks Family Motto

"We got us a family here"

-H.I. McDounough

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 10, 2012

An Interesting Article

Jacob informed me that he read an article about an LDS man whom is homosexual, but lives a heterosexual lifestyle. Then I saw this article posted on FB by my sister.  I'm fairly sure that these  articles are about the same person.  I read the whole thing, and it is really long, but I think worth taking a look at.  I find it very insightful and interesting.  I know that there are Mormons who are homosexual but do not practice because they want to live the gospel, have families, etc.  But it's intriguing that Josh Weed has decided to use his real name and his own personal blog to talk about it.  I think it's worth taking  a look at.

http://www.joshweed.com/2012/06/club-unicorn-in-which-i-come-out-of.html?spref=fb

No comments:

Post a Comment