The Brooks

The Brooks

The Brooks Family Motto

"We got us a family here"

-H.I. McDounough

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 20, 2011

GRE Scores

Jake got his GRE results last week.  The test changed this year so you don't just get a flat score anymore.  Instead he got three.  I didn't really know what they meant, but that he did good....like really good.  He deserved it, he studied hard for that stupid thing.  I don't know how well he did, but apparently he did above average, and did better than 77% of other people who take it.  Which sounds like his score would be average, but it's not.  I always have to think back to my Statistics classes and think about a normal distribution.  i thin if i took the GRE I would do awful.  I've never been a test taker.  Testing centers and cumulative tests make me super anxious and it's harder for me to concentrate.

Max is starting to notice letters and he's really become familiar with the letter S.  I think it's quite hilarious.  He's  always trying to find words that have the letter S and he can point to it on the keyboard of the computer.  At least he's beginning to become phonetically aware!

No comments:

Post a Comment