The Brooks

The Brooks

The Brooks Family Motto

"We got us a family here"

-H.I. McDounough

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lazy, Rainy, Saturday


It has been a cold rainy day. However, I'm glad to see that Fall has finally arrived. Max was decked out in his warm winter clothes today, and I can wear a jacket. I will look for any excuse to wear long sleeves and long pants. Jacob and max are recovering from the flu. They both are doing well, except their appetites are still minimal. Max was vomiting most of Thursday night. It scared me, I had never seen anyone through up that much in such a short period of time. It came out to be seven times in one hour. We had a lot of laundry to do that I'm still trying to catch up on. But he is doing great now and is back to his old self. Jacob didn't go to work on Friday, and I was busy with school work and cleaning up the house. But it was nice to have a little extra time together, even if it was the effect of a virus. I finally got Jake hooked on Law and Order and yesterday we had a SVU marathon. That's what you do when your laid up.

No comments:

Post a Comment